Please pray that this pain is gone in Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray that this pain is gone in Jesus name. Swelling, toothache, sore throat, body aches, nausea, etc be gone. I have been taking antibiotics and pain meds and not getting much relief. Pray for the infection to cease and be ineffective wherever it is in my mouth. Praise God for having my husband and I to work things out, please pray that he continues to work in each of us and our marriage and that we can get the counseling that we need. Thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sleep apnea to be gone in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
239
Brothers and sisters Please pray that my sebaceous cyst on my back I’ve had for years be healed and gone in Jesus name Thank you amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
282
I tread upon every serpent, and scorpion, and over all the power of the enemy in Jesus' name! I declare that nothing shall hurt my wife, or I! I take upon myself, and my wife the full armor of God! We shall stand victorious by quenching every fiery dart of the wicked one! Every weapon formed...
Replies
6
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom