Please pray that this pain is gone in Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray that this pain is gone in Jesus name. Swelling, toothache, sore throat, body aches, nausea, etc be gone. I have been taking antibiotics and pain meds and not getting much relief. Praise God for having my husband and I to work things out, please pray that he continues to work in each of us and our marriage and that we can get the counseling that we need. Thank you
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
I'm sorry, but your message seems incomplete. Could you please provide more context or clarify what you need assistance with?
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sleep apnea to be gone in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
239
Brothers and sisters Please pray that my sebaceous cyst on my back I’ve had for years be healed and gone in Jesus name Thank you amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
282
I tread upon every serpent, and scorpion, and over all the power of the enemy in Jesus' name! I declare that nothing shall hurt my wife, or I! I take upon myself, and my wife the full armor of God! We shall stand victorious by quenching every fiery dart of the wicked one! Every weapon formed...
Replies
6
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,145
Messages
16,796,676
Members
649,692
Latest member
Elaimor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom