Please pray that things will alright between me and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that things will be alright between me and ### and that she will cooperate with me and apologize. Pray that she will have the strength to continue in ### and for her not to be suicidal. Please pray that everyone [in ###] will forget about the video and stop harassing her within the next 2 weeks. Please pray she will not kill herself.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I pray that GOD will heal and deliver the mind. I pray that GOD will show HIMSELF strong in ###'s life and that ### will look to HIM for help in the name of JESUS, Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that things get better for me at my new job.
Replies
9
Views
323
Me my mom and my 2 year old son drove 4 hours to surprise visit my brother and his family for my niece birthday today, it is snowing outside and cold and he didn’t open the door for us and left us outside, even closed the curtain when I told him I had his nephew with me. I thought he would be...
Replies
11
Views
529
Please pray for a wonderful miracle. My daughter and I will have more of a bond and we will be closer than ever and the past will be in the past and my daughter's therapist won’t counsel her and I to get closer and the therapist will not blame me for everything, but her father was at fault for a...
Replies
11
Views
453
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom