Please pray that the relationship between my roommate and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwjn121

Servant
Please pray that the relationship between my roommate and me gets better. Please pray that I may not hate her and become annoyed by her every action but rather that I learn to love her and understand her and accept her. Please pray that I come to love her the same way God loves me, with patience and no judgement.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my roommate feels a lot better soon I feel her pain I had a very bad cold before and she has been sick since new years day please pray that she feels better soon . Please pray that God heals the sickness and cancer in everyone in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.
Replies
8
Views
314
Please pray for ### she is having surgery today to get the cancer removed. Please pray that God will be with her and don't take her hands off of her and please pray that she gets a speedy recovery. God please with us all heal all sickness and cancer in Jesus name Amen 🙏.
Replies
8
Views
345
Please keep my roommate's daughter's dad in your prayers; he is not doing well, and my roommate's daughter is upset, stressed, and devastated. I don't know her all that well, but I like to pray for people, whether I know them or not. Please keep my roommate's daughter and her dad in prayer...
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom