Please pray that the person who will ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mackney
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mackney

Guest
Please pray that the person who will in charge ### job will report now (today) IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for me to receive friendship with someone who can become my best friend, someone who I can share my day with and be comforted by being heard and also hearing what they have to say, in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
171
Since saving government money is most important, help me do my patriotic duty by dying. I'm too chicken right now to end me so I need your help. I need for you to take me or give me at least one sure fire method and courage to carry it out. I won't be missed since I'm a waste of...
Replies
9
Views
140
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD ITS NOT FAIR ..SATAN AND SECRET AGENTS GET TIRED OF KILLING STEALING DESTROYING IN MY CROWN 👑 IN MY EYES TO PLEASE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY.. THAT I GET MY PATENT DONE FREE WITHOUT MY EYES KILLING ME ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY 123GREATLY. I...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom