Please pray that the Lord Jesus bring us many ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ1

Prayer Warrior
Please pray that the Lord Jesus bring us many people this Sunday to church, that He speak, that He be worshiped and glorified, and that people be edified and saved by Him!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you bring down ###, a main accomplice of the child sex trafficking, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Lord Jesus, cause a main administration to be able to cancel her degree in working with children that she got...
Replies
6
Views
310
Please Jesus bring us paradise to all of us who pray here. I pray that you richly bless and protect all the prayer warriors of this website. May the glorious Hand of Yahweh rest upon them all. I pray for conversion of my family and therapists to your Sacred Heart, Jesus. Please Jesus bring all...
Replies
8
Views
362
Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am ### from ###, ###, ###, ###. I come with a sincere and heavy heart, seeking your prayers. Since 2018, I have been in a Christ-centered relationship with ###. On December 14, 2022, we exchanged the Word of God and united...
Replies
6
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom