Please pray that the devil doesn't win in my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that the devil doesn't win in my life. Jesus please come into every evil area in my life and please help me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Stop all your enemies attacks and help and protect us Lord, bring all your right godly help please, Is. 54:17 amen
Replies
10
Views
197
After we went bearing Gifts to them for the holidays, this is how they repay us with taking our rent discount away and threatening us of eviction. Lord what did we do to deserve this treatment just trying to advocate for ourselves from all the abuse and harassment. We cry out to you for justice...
Replies
6
Views
235
Hey Jesus! 😊 I feel like the Devil is trying to keep me stuck at home and away from all the fun! Whenever I hang out with people, there always seems to be some drama or bad vibes that make me leave early. I've tried talking to my people about it, but they just don't seem to get it. Can you help...
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom