Please pray that ### succeed in becoming a doctor. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that succeed in becoming a doctor. I really want to help people in my life. I know there are many people who are helpless, I am born into a good family who can provide me the opportunity to become something better. This is a blessing from you and you only God which allows me to help people by living to my full potential. Lord please help me pass my exam so that I can become the man I'm supposed to be, I Love You God I know each and everyday is a blessing.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me guys on my school finals I've worked endlessly and battled with so many enemy's this school year and i couldn't have done it without Jesus. I've also repented and sinned so many times already and im aware im a sinner but lord please help me I know its wrong for me to lust yet...
Replies
7
Views
359
Please pray that I succeed at my career and don’t get fired.
Replies
5
Views
221
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,417
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom