Please pray that ### stops harassing me. Please let ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissy

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that ### stops harassing me. Please let him grow a heart and become aware of all the suffering he has put me through. Amen.
 
Father, I thank you for your love. I ask that you would reveal more deeply to our hearts your love and what you think of us. I ask that we would be completely changed and filled with your Holy Fire. Let us receive the baptism of your love and of the fear of you, that we might live uprightly, not through our own strength but through your power and grace. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
Please pray ### stops harassing me and that my employer ### realises I’m not allowed to take ###’s calls…please pray my job goes well🙏
Replies
7
Views
444
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
10
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom