Please pray that somehow I can come up with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that somehow I can come up with ### towards my tuition. thank you and God bless
 
I have been in your shoes before PLENTY of times (I am in my senior year of college) so I know EXACTLY how you feel. I had to pay $### and I had NO MONEY at all for this past Fall semester. The Lord placed it upon my heart to ask and I am not the type of person that likes asking anyone for anything especially money, I was full of pride and also fear because of the large amount. Well after much prayer and letting down my pride and stepping out in faith I went to the individual for the money and GOD WAS FAITHFUL. God had placed it upon this person's heart to give me the money for my tuition, all $### worth. God even blessed me with books too and extra notes for my classes. I was given free books for more than half of my courses. And we both know how expensive books are for college. So with all of that said, God is going to open a doorway for you, I didn't even deserve the money and blessings but He gave it ALL to me. I ask that God provides ALL of your needs and helps you to accomplish your education and more importantly grows you spiritually. AMEN.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4. We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over Abominations Ezek 9:4, To WEEP between Porch & Alter Joel...
Replies
8
Views
190
🙏 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4. We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over Abominations Ezek 9:4, To WEEP between Porch & Alter Joel...
Replies
8
Views
178
🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus confessed a massive truth without which we are oblivious to reality, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day." Thank You for the honesty of The Way, The Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we can ask YOU to...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom