Please pray that ### sees my case is very strong, and

Anonymous 3

Faithful Servant
Please pray that ### sees my case is very strong, and that he has given me no answer, that his assistant is not honourable or helpful here, and that he will finish what she has neglected.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Many years ago, when I was a young boy, my grandfather blessed me. He asked me to kneel before him and pronounced blessings over me, perhaps even laid his hands on my head. He blessed me with knowledge and wisdom. It is about him that he was a genius and very sharp mentally. But over the years...
Replies
8
Views
193
I had a horrible week. I am very angry at how people treated me and others. I am very angry with the president for how he treats black people and takes away food stamps and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He cares more about money than people. God, I am trying hard not to hate people...
Replies
7
Views
211
Am a single mother from ###, am ### years. I tried to run a small restaurant business in ### but after ### months it became a great loss due to mismanagement of my staffs and also rent was very high. Finally, I was not able to pay the balance ### months rent. So now the owner has put case and...
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom