Please pray that ### ### of ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
147
Heavenly Father, Go before me today. Give me Your grace and favor. Touch the judge’s heart. Let everything go quickly and smoothly. Remove every obstacle and every delay. Let me receive my document without any problems. I would really appreciate your prayers today. I’m going before a judge to...
Replies
10
Views
145
My sister ### got a Pacific category via New Zealand, but after giving all the documents the case officer, ### is asking to resubmit same document and delaying the process. please pray so he processes the application without delay and she has positive outcome
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom