Please pray that my ### will abide ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that my landlord will abide by the rental contract we signed with the lower rent that reflects my income. Thanks!
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, discernment, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Child of God Don't You Give Up...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ please intervene. I requested an appeal for a denial because my application for on additional rental assistance was denied. Please go before me in that matter. Also, upon notifying the landlord about the appeal, they offered me another contract. The previous...
Replies
8
Views
119
Father in Jesus name I ask for fairness at the upcoming hearing to appeal the denial of rental arrears assistance That agency closed the appeal case before the official deadline. I recently discovered that for the past four years I was being charged rent increases which the landlord was not...
Replies
10
Views
166
I have to attend a phone hearing on Monday to appeal a denial for rental assistance. I ask in Jesus name for victory. I uploaded evidence of compliance. I ammalso Praying for successful reimbursement for illegal Rent overcharges. This filing with the state will Trigger an audit of the landlord’s...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom