Please pray that my water line thaws today ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kashsinger
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kashsinger

Guest
Please pray that my water line thaws today with no breaks. Pray that I have a stress-free day at work, with no issues between coworkers. Pray for a family friend who is having health issues. God Bless.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh, Heavenly Father, I come to you with a humble heart and a simple request. I long for the joy and excitement of a water balloon fight, but somewhere along the way, I have lost that childlike fun. I pray that you would bring it back into my life. In your wisdom and love, you created water...
Replies
9
Views
325
FIRST OUR HOT WATER BROKE DOWN THEN OUR HEAT BROKE DOWN NOW THE HOT WATER IS NOT WORKING AGAIN PLEASE PRAY MY LANDLORD DOES THE RIGHT THINGS BY ALL OF HIS TENANTS TODAY AND CALLS THE PLUMBER THANK-YOU EVERYONE IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN...
Replies
9
Views
216
Please pray that I reach my goal to drink one gallon of water daily and exercise daily.
Replies
6
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom