Please pray that my stomach pain goes away and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray that my stomach pain goes away and I can schedule an appointment to get seen soon, also that my ###'s discomfort will go away and he can potty easier. Also pray for my marriage that my husband will do right and practice the things we learned in counseling. Also, that I can finish my projects today and that it will continue.

Thank you
 
I pray for you... and may it all be done accdg to God's will.. in Jesus name Amen.

May God give you strength and comfort and healing...

Cheers and God bless!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in JESUS name my too ache pain goes away in JESUS name amen. Please let me have my dentist appt JESUS please don't take my tooth away. Please touch it LORD. HELP show me wisdom.
Replies
11
Views
541
I asked for prayer for protection and favor for my comprehensive check-up, I got my result back and they are questioning that there’s a lump on my breast left side, it could be fat but they want further check-up on it, I am starting to feel uneasiness and discomfort after the diagnosis and I...
Replies
5
Views
337
Please pray that my stomach pain goes away today and that it was nothing seriously wrong. I am in so much pain. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,890
Messages
16,804,397
Members
650,369
Latest member
Astoollaenrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom