Please help me in praying f9r my sister in law...she was a mother to my husband from baby she took care of him...she is the most kindest selfless person you would ever meet..please intercede so that she will be healed from the crown of her head to the bottom of her feet...perfect health and strength
Please pray for my sister ### and her Two sons ### and ###. She's in an abusive relationship and is fearful for her life and sons. She wants to get out but she has no where to go so she has to be around her abuser. Please pray for God the get her out of that abusive relationship and that God...
Pray for my sister ###. She hates me. ###. My husband ### ghosted me ### and our two daughters ### and ###. Grown now. Doing well. I need God’s help. I drank so much alcohol after my husband disappeared I was fired from my job of over ### years. Diagnosed with brain damage. I was arrested for...