Please pray that my shoulder and neck ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I don't know what's going on with my left neck, shoulder, and arm. They feel strange, and I don't understand why. Heal my left neck, shoulder, and arm so I can be free in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
13
Views
170
Hi, I have a prayer request. I have a congenitally handicapped arm that has caused my heart to be placed in crooked. This has caused shoulder issues, loss of voice, burning in face, electrical sensations in my arm and neck, over-the-top headaches, dizziness, pain in chest and back. I keep...
Replies
9
Views
108
I don't know what's going on with my left shoulder. Heal my left shoulder and set me free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,965
Members
649,740
Latest member
Kyriire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom