Please Pray that my ###'s macular degeneration will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasha3945

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray that my Mom's macular degeneration will be healed so she can see again and that my Dad's neuropathy will be healed so he can walk again.

Thank You,

### ###
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for complete healing of ###'s macular degeneration. She has ### which is enough to deal with but losing sight is terrifying. I pray for complete healing and riding her body of macular degeneration, please.
Replies
7
Views
310
My ### has battled Macular Degeneration for 15 years and won't have her sight much longer. Her new doctor is going to try a new drug to slow the progression of the disease. My prayer request is twofold: 1) that God would completely hear her eyes and remove this terrible disease from them so that...
Replies
3
Views
252
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom