Please pray that my oral defense of my term paper will go better than ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please pray that my oral defense of my term paper will go better than expected. I made some careless mistakes and I just found out and it is too late to change them. I am very afraid right now as I really need the grade. Please pray that my paper will get the grade I need. I worked really hard for the paper but I was careless too. Thank you for praying for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pass my oral defense tomorrow for my MBA.. Thank you very much Amen.
Replies
8
Views
357
  • Locked
Pray for me please I have been suffering from dandruff and itchy scalp for years recently I saw a bloody and dry spot in my scalp. Please pray that the bloody spot heal and that the itch stop and that the dandruff disappear forever. I have been suffering from bad allergies allergens for a month...
Replies
5
Views
598
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,419
Messages
16,776,854
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom