please pray that my interview today goes better than ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swint10

Humble Prayer Partner
please pray that my interview today goes better than expected and that I get the best position possible. Thankyou and God bless you even as you read my request!
 
I pray thay you get the job in the mighty name of Jesus

Amen and God bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 60:17: Instead of bronze I will bring you gold, and silver in place of iron. Instead of wood I will bring you bronze, and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor and well-being your ruler. Extended Explanation of...
Replies
5
Views
273
🙌🏼 Praise The Lord THE JOB I'm Seeking EXISTS... Had 1st Interview Today in My Field w/ Base, Comm+Benefits and the Right Position (First Exact Match in 16 Mo 😅) -- I pray I'd get that Job, They Schedule Me for 2nd Interview -- I ask favor with the owner and interviewer, keep bringing me to...
Replies
12
Views
404
Please pray for me to successfully pass all my interviews and get the offer really quickly and land on my dream job! This job will enable me to serve the people across the entire world to have a better life. Please pray for me to get an excellent job offer from the financial point of view too...
Replies
9
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom