PLEASE PRAY THAT MY HUSBAND HAS A MIRACLE HEALING. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am praying for a complete healing for you because by his stripes we are healed so reach up and grab that stripe. I pray in the Holy Name of Jesus that all cancer leave your body from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet. In Jesus Name I Pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, trusting in His love and care for him. Jesus protect him, fill him with the Holy Spirit, and saturate him with Your peace, love, satisfaction, joy, and obedience so we can all have a beautiful obedient peaceful calm day today and night tonight. I...
Replies
7
Views
212
Please pray for my precious son.. I lift up my son to our Heavenly Father, trusting in His love and care for him. Jesus protect him, fill him with the Holy Spirit, and saturate him with Your peace, love, satisfaction, joy, and obedience so we can all have a sweet peaceful night tonight and a...
Replies
8
Views
296
Please pray for my precious son. IHeavenly Father, trusting in His love and care for him. Jesus protect him, fill him with the Holy Spirit, and saturate him with Your peace, love, satisfaction, joy, and obedience so we can all have a beautiful obedient peaceful day today and tonight. Jesus bless...
Replies
6
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom