PLEASE PRAY THAT MY HUSBAND HAS A MIRACLE HEALING. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

righty

Prayer Partner
PLEASE PRAY THAT MY HUSBAND HAS A MIRACLE HEALING. THAT A LYMPHOMA ABDOMINAL TUMOR SHRINKS AND GOES IN JESUS NAME. THAT HE IS TOTALLY HEALED FROM CHLEUKEMIA, IN JESUS NAME. THAT I AM HEALED FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD TO THE SOLES OF MY FEET, AND THAT MY MOUTH IS HEALED AND EVERYTHING CONNECTED WITH THE INFIRMITY. THAT WE ARE DEBT FREE AND BLESSINGS OVERTAKE US, SPILLING ONTO OTHERS. THANK YOU JESUS. AMEN AND AMEN.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Praying for healing in this matter, praying that God would give Strength and Patience to both ###, ###, and ###. In the Name of Jesus, He Heals All!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, trusting in His love and care for him. Jesus protect him, fill him with the Holy Spirit, and saturate him with Your peace, love, satisfaction, joy, and obedience so we can all have a beautiful obedient peaceful calm day today and night tonight. I...
Replies
7
Views
212
Please pray for my precious son.. I lift up my son to our Heavenly Father, trusting in His love and care for him. Jesus protect him, fill him with the Holy Spirit, and saturate him with Your peace, love, satisfaction, joy, and obedience so we can all have a sweet peaceful night tonight and a...
Replies
8
Views
296
Please pray for my precious son. IHeavenly Father, trusting in His love and care for him. Jesus protect him, fill him with the Holy Spirit, and saturate him with Your peace, love, satisfaction, joy, and obedience so we can all have a beautiful obedient peaceful day today and tonight. Jesus bless...
Replies
6
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom