please pray that my friend ### forgives me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
please pray that my friend ### forgives me and understand. Lord I pray that we are able to do business again and we can be friends. I hope and I pray that she can be saved.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### he’s suicidal and he thinks I was laughing at him but the truth is I wasn’t and then there was two fake accounts of my friend ### who made me mad and I have this bad habit of cussing and yelling when I get mad he thinks I was talking to him and he thinks I want him to die but...
Replies
6
Views
303
Father God I lift up my friend for intercessory prayer against the powers and principalities of this world. Father God we break off all incantations on her to be broken off of her and that all spiritual attacks cease in Jesus name. We rebuke the spirit of Leviathan and command it and all demons...
Replies
10
Views
166
Praise the Lord that I have been able to go to church twice, even though my friend didn't go. But today, she has messaged me & said that she woke up feeling dizzy & not feeling well, but she also said that she really wants to go church as she hasn't been for a while. She is trying to feel...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom