Please pray that my ex-husband will not try to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that my ex-husband will not try to cheat me out of the legal right to file our daughter on my taxes, which is spelled out in our divorce papers. However, every year he files, and I cannot afford an attorney to take him back to court. I don't fight him because he becomes very abusive toward my daughter by refusing to pick her up from school, which is our arrangement. I want this treatment to stop. Please pray that God would stop this abusive behavior.
 
Father God, How grateful we are for the Throne of Grace. Lord please rebuke the spirits of strife and discord- restore peace and order. Have mercy Lord God. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sister ###. She hates me. ###. My husband ### ghosted me ### and our two daughters ### and ###. Grown now. Doing well. I need God’s help. I drank so much alcohol after my husband disappeared I was fired from my job of over ### years. Diagnosed with brain damage. I was arrested for...
Replies
6
Views
163
Pray for the evil, mean, cocky, annoying, ungrateful, selfish, dishonest and unlikeable Kenyan ex-wife ### to stop wrongfully harassing her innocent christian ex-husband by cursing at him or lying to belittle his good character in ### in ### miraculously Amen.
Replies
6
Views
135
Pray for God to change, humble and stop the bad ex-wife ### from wrongfully harassing her innocent christian ex-husband ### for unnecessary child support money or valuables that she is not entitled to receive from him in ### where they reside in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom