Please pray that my disability gets approved... ...

Fothtar

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that my disability gets approved... I need my own place
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that my disability claim gets approved. I have been fighting for ### yrs. I am a Christian woman. And believe there is no time limit on a blessing from God. And I believe in the path he has set forth for me. Thank you🙏✝️
Replies
6
Views
354
I currently have pending review on my RA at work. I’ve been able to temporarily use it and it’s made such a big change in my life. Please pray it gets permanently approved.
Replies
7
Views
255
God I thank you for everything you have done in my life and the lives of my children. I thank you for what you are currently in our lives I thank you for everything that you have promised to do in our lives. Lord, please forgive me for my sins ----both committed knowingly and unknowingly. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom