Please pray that my ### can be ...

Praying for you both. God bless
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please pray that my girlfriend can be healed of the pain in her back and arms. Thank you. God bless.
Sending prayers for your girlfriend, friend. May the Lord touch her with His healing hand and ease her pain. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , I hurt my arm on my scooter and now my left hand, wrist and arm are soooo swollen and throbbing , please help my arm to stop throbbing and the swelling go down please Jesus Christ please heal me and take this pain away , I’m already in pain from my partner of ### years passing away...
Replies
10
Views
91
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has been so sick and not eating and the Vet thought it was an incurable bowel disease or cancer. We made an appointment with a specialist on ###. I got her blood work back yesterday and am devastated. It is almost certain that it's cancer. Please...
Replies
10
Views
553
Please pray that God will hear and answer my desperate cries and pleas for my cat ###. They think she has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. She was doing OK all day until just now. She is walking around restless and looks like she is in pain and very uncomfortable. My Vets office is closed...
Replies
11
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom