Please pray that my broken heart is mended as ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter earthangel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

earthangel

Guest
Please pray that my broken heart is mended as before this ordeal. That I can leave this hurtful past behind and move on. Please pray that only the one God has hand chosen for me come into my path and I know without a doubt. That I accept God has a better plan for me. I feel defeated and alone please pray for a turnaround in my life today. Thanks, ###.
 
God I ask of You in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...

Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God,

Please instill confidence, clarity, and faith in your child. In addition, I pray that your child finds peace in whatever situation that he/she is in. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray as I am so heartbroken. My husband of 13 years left me for someone else. I'm dealing with anxiety and pain.
Replies
8
Views
131
I left the man I love because I want to save sex for marriage moving forward, but he's not ready for that and haven't expressed his support in abstaining. I want to marry a man of God, a prayer partner who cherish me and fights for me - and the man I currently love is not doing these things. I...
Replies
11
Views
256
I was born with beautiful skin, but after failed treatments for my nose, it is now covered in deep, permanent scars. While the rest of my body is healthy, my nose feels like a monster, and I can no longer face the world. I am in so much pain that I want to die every single moment of everyday. I...
Replies
8
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom