Please, pray that my ### and I ...

Bagdoen

Disciple of Prayer
Please, pray that my wife and I both heal from our past traumas. Pray that ### and I find our way back to each other in this life or in paradise.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and his wife in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your divine healing over their past traumas. Your Word says in Psalm 147:3, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." We trust in Your promise to mend their hearts and restore their spirits.

Father, we also pray for reconciliation and unity between ### and his wife. Guide them back to each other with Your love and grace, whether in this life or in the paradise You have prepared for us. As it is written in Matthew 19:6, "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

Lord, fill their hearts with peace, understanding, and forgiveness. May Your presence be a constant source of comfort and strength for them. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Jesus Christ push away the darkening memories that they shall acknowledge each other through their highpoints enduring life. The partnership where they balance their needs when things feel weighty is a stronger side of love.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the man I met at the airport who was helpless. Who didn't get an exit visa from the sponsor. Please pray for this helpless man.
Replies
8
Views
128
My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
133
Please pray for my health. I have been suffering from psoriasis and lipoma for many years now that has caused a great mental trauma in me. I am always house bound and don't face people due to the fear of rejection. I am lonely and I pray to Jesus for his divine intervention. I need fellow...
Replies
12
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom