Please pray that me and my ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been daily attacked by black magic 3-4 times a day. I beg you to help me 🙏 please. This has been going on for last 10 years. I do a lot of healing, but the enemy intensifies the attacks and hits me with more dark powers. I've lost everything, money, job, career, weight, hair, looks...
Replies
5
Views
257
My youngest daughter is dating someone who does energy work and black magic. Things don't add up, make sense and something is off. All she does lately is cry. I think he fasts to gain power over her also. Please Jesus help her please and pray for her safety and supernatural strength to navigate...
Replies
6
Views
101
I hate racism it stressed me out I wish black and white people loved us as God loves us . I get very angry when a while person talks bad about a black person. A white person is glad when a black person is killed or in jail. It makes me mad it's wrong to kill of all races . It wrong for a black...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom