Please pray that JESUS will heal my mind and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please pray that JESUS will heal my mind and one day I can come off the anti-depression pills. Thank you LORD for getting me through the day.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord for ### and that You have inscribed him on the palms of Your hands; his whole life is always before You for You have not forsaken him. Send Your servants across his path so they can encourage ### in Your word and in Your Spirit for his healing. And if he is not connected to a church, may he find the one that You have for him to be planted in as we give You all the praise and thanksgiving, in Jesus Name, amen.

Dear ###

I hope you find these sites below will encourage and strengthen your faith in Him for your healing :)

http://christianity.about.com/od/depressionandsuicide/a/Jenines-Bended-Knee.htm

http://christianity.about.com/od/depressionandsuicide/a/isaactestimony.htm

http://christianity.about.com/od/depressionandsuicide/a/jeffstestimony.htm
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get my life back. My mind back. So I can live.
Replies
10
Views
204
Lord please heal my emotions I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind, will and Emotion's give me Clarity of mind and thought I'm asking for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lion's mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose physical and...
Replies
7
Views
328
Hi i need help right away to pray for my big brother ### in ###.He is in hospital now with ###.I need Jesus to heal him.Can you all please help me to pray for him,i beg you from my heart.Sincerely ###,im his little sister.
Replies
12
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom