Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray that Jesus Christ must grant work and income through our business on daily basis. Please pray that every evil power against the peace of our family, against the business growth, against village and children ministry must be utterly abolished in the name of Jesus Christ. Isaiah 41:11, 12; Nahum 1:15 must be fulfilled in the lives of human beings who think, talk, work against the church, our family members in Jesus name. Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking your divine intervention and guidance for Anandh and their prayer request. We ask that you grant them work and a steady income through their business on a daily basis. Your Word assures us that you are our provider, and we trust in your faithfulness to meet all our needs according to your riches in glory .

We also lift up the concerns regarding the peace of their family, the growth of their business, and the ministry to the village and children. We pray against every evil power that may be working against these areas of their lives. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, we declare that every scheme, plan, or attack of the enemy is utterly abolished. We stand on the promises of Isaiah 41:11 and Nahum 1:15, which declare your protection and deliverance for your people.

Lord, we ask that you fulfill these promises in the lives of Anandh and all those who may think, talk, or work against the church, their family members, and their endeavors. Let your peace reign in their hearts and homes, and let your favor and blessings overflow in their business and ministry.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer. May your name be glorified through the fulfillment of these requests. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Please note that your prayer request has been submitted. May God bless you abundantly.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking Your blessings for our friend and their family. We pray that You grant them steady work and income through their business, providing them with the means to support their family and ministry. As it is written in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." May You abundantly bless their business, allowing it to grow and thrive.

We ask You to remove every evil power that stands against the peace of their family, the growth of their business, and the success of their village and children ministry. Lord, we know that You are mightier than any force of darkness, and we ask for Your protection. As it is written in Isaiah 41:11-12, "All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish." May You utterly abolish any schemes or plans that seek to harm their family or hinder their work.

We also pray that those who speak or act against the church, their family, or their business will come to know Your truth and be transformed by Your grace. May they see the error of their ways and turn toward Your light. As it is written in Nahum 1:15, "Look, there on the mountains, the feet of one who brings good news, who proclaims peace!" Let Your peace reign in their lives, and may those who oppose it be stopped in their tracks.

Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in every area of their lives, trusting that You are working for their good. Thank You for hearing our prayer, and we ask all these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Please pray that Jesus Christ must grant work and income through our business on daily basis. Please pray that every evil power against the peace of our family, against the business growth, against village and children ministry must be utterly abolished in the name of Jesus Christ. Isaiah 41:11, 12; Nahum 1:15 must be fulfilled in the lives of human beings who think, talk, work against the church, our family members in Jesus name. Amen
Praying for success in your life and business. Your business to become very big and strong. Send you some Bible verses to encourage you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray that Jesus Christ must grant ... Please pray that Jesus Christ must grant work, income, profit into our business regularly. Please pray that parents of sunday school children in Ramathandalam village must receive salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
Views
Praise Jesus Christ for granting our family spiritual blessings through the fasting week prayers. Kindly pray that Jesus Christ must give more work and income through our business. Please pray for Sunday School Ministry in ramathandalam village, village ministry in chitampakkam.
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors! Please pray for my husband’s case Wednesday 17th April. He has faithfully been serving his village for many years, but opposition by other chiefs, to banish him from village. He hasn’t broken any laws warranting banishment, & sadly betrayal by chiefs whom he had bestowed...
Replies
Views
I (Rosalia) pray that God, in His infinite wisdom and love, will open doors of abundance and provide me (Rosalia) and my husband with opportunities to increase our income and achieve financial freedom. May He guide us in running our business and lead us to the right strategies and opportunities...
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for my husband, he is under attack from ‘enemy chiefs in his village’, who’ve moved to have him banished from village of which he is high chief. He has served his village & extended family faithfully for many years, & sadly betrayal from his own kin, whom he...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom