Please pray that ### is safe and will contact ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that ### is safe and will contact me. Also, that he will forgive me and speak to me again.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus Christ please pray that my husband ### contacts me and is safe from harm, returns back to me. Please Pray that I will relocate before the year is over. I'm believing God for a new address is safe good neighborhood. For Prayers, Thank You Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
123
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all contact, whether sensory or non sensory, all over the world. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world...
Replies
8
Views
116
I’ve been having bloody nasal discharge, a burning sensation in my throat and esophagus, ear pain, muscle cramps, and difficulty breathing. Since there is no residual-current device (RCD) and there may be a leakage current, it’s possible that I’m coming into contact with something electrical...
Replies
9
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom