Please Pray That I Won't Have To Go To ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

deedee1980

Humble Prayer Partner
My family and I were feeding cats and decided to turn them into animal control. The animal control guy got mad and told me if it happened again, that I would have to go to court. Please pray that I won't have to go to court or be fined.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name that You will always and forever answer all my prayers according to Your perfect will. You know what is best. God let Your perfect will be done in Jesus' name. Amen. Always remember and do not ever forget that the Lord Loves You. God is so in love with You. And remember this: Romans 8:28 states, And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Please Read Praying God's Word over your life and family, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18410-praying-gods-word-for-you-and-your-family-protection/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray In Jesus name That I Won't have any unwanted company And For my ### Unspoken request
Replies
7
Views
238
Dear Lord Jesus, Bad wicked people trying to do bad things to my friend at work it’s been going on. It’s gone too far. It must stop effective immediately. I need you to intervene. Do something right now. Job could be on the line and I want you to help him he needs this job he needs these people...
Replies
12
Views
151
If Jesus answered my prayer I won't have to go for divination. The thing is that pray already also useless ask already also useless he will just not provide let I ask for a job now still jobless I pray for a wife but not still dun have oh yeah and the equally yoked thingy my ex that ### is a...
Replies
8
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom