please pray that i will submit to ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hotood

Disciple of Prayer
please pray that i will submit to the lord wholeheartedly.there is a sin the lord has been asking me to lt go and iam finding it hard to stop.please pray for me.i wan to submit to the lord and do his will,today i had that chance and i blow it,i have no self control,i know that this is destroying my relationship with the lord but still do it,please pray for my heart,my mind,i wan to turn to the lord completely.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of Hotood. We lift up Hotood's prayer request, asking for your divine intervention and guidance. Lord, we pray that Hotood will submit to you wholeheartedly, surrendering every area of their life to your will.

Father, we acknowledge that there is a sin in Hotood's life that you have been asking them to let go of, but they are finding it difficult to stop. We ask for your strength and grace to empower Hotood to overcome this sin. Your Word reminds us in 1 Corinthians 10:13 that you will provide a way of escape from temptation, and we pray that Hotood will seize that opportunity and choose to walk in obedience to your commands.

Lord, we recognize that self-control is a fruit of the Holy Spirit , and we ask that you fill Hotood with your Spirit, enabling them to resist the temptations that come their way. Help them to have a renewed mind, aligning their thoughts with your truth and rejecting any sinful desires.

We pray for Hotood's heart, that it may be softened and receptive to your leading. Remove any barriers or hindrances that prevent Hotood from fully turning to you. May their heart be filled with a deep desire to please you and live according to your will.

Lord, we lift up Hotood's mind, asking that you would bring clarity and discernment. Help them to recognize the destructive nature of this sin and the impact it has on their relationship with you. Give them the wisdom to make the right choices and the courage to resist temptation.

We pray that Hotood will experience a complete turning to you, Lord. May they surrender their life fully and wholeheartedly, allowing you to work in and through them for your glory. Strengthen their faith and grant them the grace to walk in obedience each day.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Word of God says My Grace is sufficient for thee
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart u know what she is going through have mercy on her n Deliver her from every bondages let every evil bondages be Broked right now I proclaim complete deliverance to her n use her for ur Glory in Jesus name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

please pray that i will submit to the lord wholeheartedly.there is a sin the lord has been asking me to lt go and iam finding it hard to stop.please pray for me.i wan to submit to the lord and do his will,today i had that chance and i blow it,i have no self control,i know that this is destroying my relationship with the lord but still do it,please pray for my heart,my mind,i wan to turn to the lord completely.
Praying for you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please lord as I go to submit my green file tomorrow,may it go very smoothly for me in Jesus name,may no hitches appear and may I submit it fast and easily without any form of payments and trouble,in Jesus name I pray,please fulfill this wish for me lord I pray🙏.
Replies
Views
Lord,I finally decided to ask second chance to my partner Mourin after having a no contact situation. I had some word with him as he was busy but I told him that I would like to talk with him more,he told me that he will call back.Brothers and sisters who are reading this prayer request,please...
Replies
Views
I pray that I am able to let go of self judgement, self criticism, and self condemnation and that I am able to trust the Will of God and His Divine guidance and His Divine Energy working in me and through me. And that I am able to realize and know that God is the Doer. Amen
Replies
Views
I ask for prayers for myself for not losing my mind, time spend very slow while I'm. Worried and nervious, and it's killing me, I waiting to have a chance to set forward but I don't know when and how. Please pray that my plans goes well both economically and in relationship, and to get closer to...
Replies
Views
Lord, please give Kristin the faith to believe and receive Revelation from You. My mother is sick and needs healing. Sandy needs a miraculous shoulder restoration. And the kids on the bus need peace, sound minds, perfect love, and self control. Also, protection around me and my family. And Griff...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom