Please pray that I will catch up on sleep

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that I Will catch up sleep. I feel soo tired and sleepy.
My neighbours distracted me whole night with noise and I slept very little. I have allergy symptoms because of that.
Please pray that I Will fall asleep now and have deep and sweet sleep. It's 4am. I would like to sleep till 8pm.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Catching up a sleep. I have slept bad last night. Lord let me relax and remove any stress, suffering, emotional pain, suffering, tension in my body in Jesus name!
Replies
7
Views
23
Please pray for good sweet sleep this weekend (friday, saturday, sunday) and pleaee NO NOISE IN AND AROUND MY BUILDING AND AREA. Please no parties. No inside or outside force disturbing my night sleep or rest and sleep in a daytime. Me fully catching up sleep and rest that i lost last couple...
Replies
11
Views
88
Please pray that I will catch up on a good rejuvenating refreshing regenerating sleep because I was awake from 1:30 am till now 5 am out of various reasons including my noisy neighbours. No noise whatsoever from 5 am - now till I have fully enough of sleep. Also no digestive issues...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,862
Members
649,953
Latest member
Astiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom