Please pray that I will be able to make ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujose

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that I will be able to make ends meet financially. I have ### to last until next month and I am kinda scared. My bills are all paid though. I have some groceries, but not enough to eat for the month. Pray we will have food on the table. My prayers have been answered and I believe God will answer this prayer as well. Thank you to all who pray for me, I don't know what I would do without this site. ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really wish I didn't have to always stress about money and taking care of my family. I'm literally feeling like I'm killing myself to just survive. I can't ever catch up and not stress about being able to get ahead. Always fall back into a corner. And I get so depressed because I'm scared I'm...
Replies
9
Views
421
Psalm 78:13 : He divided the sea, and caused them to pass through; and he made the waters to stand as an heap. Theological Implications: Psalm 78:13 shows that God is not limited by natural obstacles. When His people face impossible situations, He is able to make a way where none seems...
Replies
7
Views
315
Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom