Please pray that I urinate soon; I had the urinary ###.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Please pray that I urinate soon; I had the urinary catheter removed today; that was almost ### hours ago and I have been unable to urinate since then. It scares me because I don't want to have to have another urinary catheter.
 
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Mark:11:24

I pray for this in the most precious name of Jesus Christ Amen.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
139
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
209
Please pray that I find a job soon because my family is lecturing me because my ### don't have a job and my family thinks that if you don't have a job it's because you don't want to work. I do want to work. I worked at a movie theater for 10 years and I had my first job about ### years ago and I...
Replies
5
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom