Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
Isaiah 40:31
But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Trying to sell last of my stuff to get a bit of extra money for trip, the people I tried selling stuff don’t want to help me out they want me to give it to them, even though I paid ### dollars for the items.
Please pray that the organization releases my funds now and stops scamming me. That the truth about those that betrayed me will be revealed and any brainwashing of my kids and they can feel empathy, remember all the good times we had, teaching the Bible and how I loved and cared for them. That I...