Please Pray That I Recover My Health And Find Employment

  • Thread starter Thread starter callarry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

callarry

Guest
I am going through health and employement problems at the same time. Pray that I get through this so I can care for my family.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I recover my health and the ability to eat. My family is estranged and distant. I am filled with fear and anxiety. I am a ### and very lonely. Pray that the Lord will show me the way to recover. I pray daily for help. Please pray for me. I love the Lord and bless those who take...
Replies
7
Views
316
Please pray for me so I could no longer be victim of any employment related scams. I wanted a better job, but got scammed. Thank you very much for your spiritual support.
Replies
7
Views
336
Hello, I want to take a moment to say thank you again for all of your prayers since I found this place in March. You all truly have been a blessing and have helped me in more ways than I can count. I wanted to reach out because I have really been struggling this past month. Though I...
Replies
11
Views
450
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom