Please Pray that I hear back regarding the movie ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
Please Pray that I hear back regarding the movie theater job that I receive the Job if it's the Lord's Will
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ugh I didn't get the job at a movie theater because they were over hired. And I worked at a movie theater for 10 years, they told me to try back later and my family is going to be mad and disappointed I am very sad and I feel like it's my fault. God please bless this job market and I pray that...
Replies
11
Views
437
Please pray that I hear back from a job that I will be hosting today! Dear Father, you know all things. I pray that I hear from them today in Jesus Christ's name, amen. Please show me direction to a full-time job, thanks, amen.
Replies
9
Views
256
Please pray that I hear back from this dental school near me tomorrow and that they offer me an interview. Please pray that I get into this school. It is my dream school, and I really want to go to it. Thank you, God bless.
Replies
6
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom