Please pray that I get the ### Manager job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

luviee

Servant
Please pray that I get the PP Manager job with the ###. I had the second interview and it went very well. However my Excel skills were lacking. Please pray that my project management skills will overshadow my spreadsheet skills. Those skills (Excel) can be increased over time. I need this job! I need to get out of my brother's house soon! Please pray that I get the PP Manager position.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ and Spiritual Prayer Warriors. It's with a heavy heart I come before you with another Prayer Request. A Prayer that the Enemy be bound from using the Market Manager of St Arnaud Market as a tool of oppression against me. St Arnaud is a small town about 150...
Replies
9
Views
206
Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
107
LIFE IN I GET A HOME PLACE TO STAY I CANT BE EVICTED FROM OR BE SAD STUCK WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO ENJOY MT DAYS NIGHTS..LIFE IN I GET A SECOND JOB MOVE ON ITS BEEN YEARS OF ME BEING ALONE IM USED TO IT NOW GREATLY I GET A HEALING WITH MY COMMUNICATION WHERE I CAN BE HAPPY EVERYONE CAN SAY HI...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,013
Messages
16,794,447
Members
649,584
Latest member
Boutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom