Please pray that I get my study visa for ###

Rhadasia

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I get my study visa for me to begin my LLM(ADR) next week at ###, ###. Pray for my wife to get a job as an ###. Pray for our new car ### and a ### bedroom house.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. And bless each of us with a praying spirit. God forever honor this prayer over all our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying that God may help get my visa to go study my masters as soon as possible. More specifically in this coming week!!! As it’s been two months now I’ve been waiting and the usual process lasts two weeks! Please put me in your prayers. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
285
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD ITS NOT FAIR I CAN GREATLY GET MY STUDIES PASS MY REAL ESTATE EXAM. ITS A GOOD JOB FOR A SIDE HUSTLE AND KNOWLEDGE INSIGHT HEALED GREATLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
9
Views
201
I'm ###. My ### study visa was refused twice and now I have appealed again. Please pray so my appeal gets approved. I left my Job to pursue my dreams in ###. This visa is very important for me. Please pray that my visa gets approved. I have no one except God. Please pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom