Please pray that I get my prayers answered that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I get my prayers answered that as many people agree with them as it takes and anything else that needs to be done is done today I am the head not the tail Deut,28: 13 x7x7x7 miracles of deliverance Daniel 6 : 27 x7x7x7 to God's will 100 fold right now with the blood of Jesus all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God gives me the mercy, life, husband, excitement, houses, vehicles, yachforgives us all for all our sins and cleanses us and gives us all rightful thinking. I have a financial breakthroughs! Money is never an issue. God gives me the relationships, right mentality, authothority, judgements...
Replies
11
Views
112
The Lord comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones. - Isaiah 49:13
Replies
9
Views
150
I pray often but when ### how much my ### is heard. God was and answers my prayers but at times I feel like I don’t know how to pray. Recently I don’t feel like I pray correctly. Please guide me also prayer for my entire family as it’s been a tough 2 years for us all. It seems like every way we...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom