Please pray that I get led job wise into ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
107
LIFE IN I GET A HOME PLACE TO STAY I CANT BE EVICTED FROM OR BE SAD STUCK WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO ENJOY MT DAYS NIGHTS..LIFE IN I GET A SECOND JOB MOVE ON ITS BEEN YEARS OF ME BEING ALONE IM USED TO IT NOW GREATLY I GET A HEALING WITH MY COMMUNICATION WHERE I CAN BE HAPPY EVERYONE CAN SAY HI...
Replies
9
Views
152
Life in I get a home where I get the best wallpaper and I get a place I cannot have nightmares about ### cheating with everyone im done trying its not worth it anymore..ALL GUYS FROM MY PAST CAN LEAVE ME ALINE I GET NEW STUFF SINCE EVERYTIME I TRY IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME WHERE IM AT..LIFE IN I GET...
Replies
8
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom