Please pray that I get guided regarding a job. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I get guided regarding a job. As I suffer of sleeping disorder I need something that doesn't stress me and something that I love doing. Please pray for right contacts.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MY NAME IS ###. I AM FROM ###. I HAVE NO HOUSE AND MO JOB. NOW I AM IN ### FOR LAST ### MONTHS BUT HAVE NO SUITABLE JOB . PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO GET A GOOD JOB SO THAT I MAY TAKE MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY MY ALL LOAN. INSPITE OF THIS CONDITION I AM GIVING THANKS TO LORD JESUS.BUT SOMETIME IT BECOME...
Replies
10
Views
118
Prayer for Jesus to do something regarding the employment conditions of locals and favoritism for job because they are foreigners and denying of locals for good paying jobs but rather give all the good paying jobs to foreigners in ### and deceive locals that it is helping the country and also...
Replies
10
Views
151
The CEO of the rented apartment is still unavailable. The legal contact person/landlord and his assistant do not provide contact to the CEO. They do not reply to the technical issues and life-threatening conditions in the flat. The technicians who created the documentation about the electrical...
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom