please pray that I get good job. ...

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, bless you with the job He has chosen for you and show you His best plan in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam tired of waiting please God give me job fast
Replies
7
Views
258
MY NAME IS ###. I AM FROM ###. I HAVE NO HOUSE AND MO JOB. NOW I AM IN ### FOR LAST ### MONTHS BUT HAVE NO SUITABLE JOB . PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO GET A GOOD JOB SO THAT I MAY TAKE MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY MY ALL LOAN. INSPITE OF THIS CONDITION I AM GIVING THANKS TO LORD JESUS.BUT SOMETIME IT BECOME...
Replies
10
Views
121
It’s my friend ###’s birthday tomorrow. She has been homeless for years but she recently found an apartment and needs to start a job to pay for rent. I helped her apply to a retail position. We are going to the store to follow up tomorrow. Please pray ### gets the job! Please pray they would...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,210
Messages
16,820,202
Members
651,264
Latest member
Wrmaraustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom