Please pray that I find a nice apartment by ###,###.

Tencia

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that I find a nice apartment by ###, ###. My sister wants me to move out, I don't have the money right now but with the help of Christ things will be better. thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
186
My daughter and I need to find a safe, clean, quiet apartment with good neighbors that we can afford. We are currently staying with a friend in the upstairs of her house. She offered to rent the upstairs to us and we jumped at the chance because I have to have surgery on both my wrists on...
Replies
8
Views
169
Dear Lord, I lift my ### up to You as she searches for the perfect apartment. Please grant her favor with this landlord and leasing agent. I pray You will make the path clear to let the property management company see, from all information she has provided, that she can afford it and is the...
Replies
7
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom