Please pray that I do not go under oppression ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hear voices of condemnation, feel weight on myself and feel trapped in guilt and shame. I don’t feel like doing anything, have a “laissez faire” attitude. I’m on antipsychotic and anti-depression medication. I barely feel like doing anything and nothing excites me. I’ve been this way for...
Replies
11
Views
390
Hi All, I am currently going through witchcraft attacks almost every night that has been going on since June this year. Most, if not everyone around me doesn't understand when I try to communicate what's happening. I am fasting and I have rediscovered the word of God and it is helping with the...
Replies
7
Views
870
Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Jesus: I have been under most intense spiritual oppression basically since I have been about ### yrs old. After years of fighting, being bitten, scratched and torn by demons and snakes etc, I am finding that suddenly I just want them to swallow me whole...
Replies
7
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom