Please pray that I can stop; being such a ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray that I can stop; being such a neurotic nut case and that I can start getting up at a decent hour and get work done. Pray for unspoken intention of mine. Thank you for praying.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for a Fast Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen Father you know all the detials of this prayer amen
Replies
8
Views
278
Pray for the two Filipino landlords ### and ### to stop being mean, selfish and ungrateful to their good tenant ### and give him the key to the new room they promised him in ###, ### in April ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
201
Pray for the jealous colored women residing in ### to stop being jealous over their cousin's purchases in the U.S., because it is none of their business in ### and forevermore miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom