Praying Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."
Psalm 103:2-4 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,"
3 John 1-2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."
Isaiah 11:2 "And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord."
Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting." Praising God for his lovingkindness and tender mercies in Jesus' name. Amen.